Do You YouTube?
Smart marketing tactics have always been very important for small businesses. They usually have smaller advertising budgets, and they certainly can’t play ball with bigger names in their same industry in that regard. Today the focus has shifted from TV and radio to computers and smart phones. If you;re looking to grow your engagement with potential customers online, YouTube should to be part of your online strategy.
YouTube is the 2nd most visited social site in the world with over 30 million visitors every day who view about 5 billion videos each day! It originally was a social platform to share short videos with people. But, over the years it has grown into an extremely powerful marketing tool.
Benefits your business will get by building a strong presence on YouTube are:
- Build your brand or product
- Get people to tell you how they feel about your product or brand
- Sharing Information
- Support for your product
- Increase your brand visibility
- YouTube Insight Through Comments and Ratings
- Increase your website traffic
- Save money on advertising
- YouTube Ads
Here’s Some Impressive
- 1,300,000,000 people use YouTube
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day
- In a month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year olds will watch YouTube
- 6 of 10 people have said that they prefer watching online videos to TV
- 25 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube each month
- Average mobile viewing session lasts over 40 minutes
Building YouTube videos into your online marketing strategy is a great idea! Become an authority, build your brand, grow your business.